A Natural High

i have a secret.
I've slept like a little over 3 hours in the past 2 days. Nooo! That's not my secret! You'd think I'd be red eyed by now. all blurry and dead tired, walking like a zombie.
am not.
that's my secret.
i was all up nite, last nite, on one major adrenaline rush. literally, every brain cell in my body was wide awake. yup major insomnia! didn't bother me one bit tho. it's like somehow all of a sudden everything fell right back in place. just about everything.
i could breathe. i could smile, and laugh from my heart. i chatted the nite away with a friend, rambling and pondering about a billion things in life. i could've screamed and danced too.
and i felt light. i was light and i was thrilled. i had all those feel good vibes. amazingly ecstatic vibes. the ones that get you excited like a 6 year old when he got that gift that makes his eyeballs pop out.
and i was smiling all nite long.
my smile. the one that really shines my face, and brightens me up all over.
i was me .. misteca! once again.

I was on a natural high. natural intoxication believe it or not.
3mla dema3' wahm bs mn 3'er 7aga khales.

So why is it again that people get stoned? am not judging; it's their brain cells not mine they're killing. rite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment